Achariya Siksha Mandir- Chennai campus was established in June 2017 at Alapakkam. We provide a stimulating and challenging environment where our students learn and develop themselves.
The curriculum is a perfect blend of academics with Co-Curricular activities. We believe in translating the textual learning to hands on experiences, which would endow the learner with lifelong enriching experiences.
The school is the first community that a child embarks to be groomed and to practice its social and emotional skills. So great care is given to value based education at every task we undertake.
We have a dedicated team of faculty who work towards the progress of every child who comes under our care. We nurture their innate talents to promote excellence in them. There is a strong ethos of parental involvement in our school, because we believe that only when we work in partnership will we be able to bring out the best in a child.
Achariya aims to reach higher goals with a strong commitment to quality and innovation.
Education & Credentials
Twenty years of evolution from Tutor to Principal cum Administrator in the field of education has given me a large spectrum in the areas of learner centered education and parent oriented care with teacher empowerment.
- Qualified with two Master Degrees in Chemistry and Bio-Technology with B.Ed, PG Diploma in Computer Application and School Administration.
- Trained by edexcel on IGCSE Chemistry curriculum and CBSE on Effective School Management and Leadership.
- Trained Volunteer of St. John Ambulance Association in First Aid.
- Teaching Experience with Highly Esteemed institutions – Excel Central School(ICSE, IGCSE), Comorin International School(ICSE),
- Administrative Experience with well- regarded SCGM International School(ICSE) and Kovai Public School(CBSE)
- As Committed teacher to transform the scenario of teaching learning process to meet the needs of 21st century.
- As Head of the Department equipped Chemistry lab with all modern technology and ensured the proper use and created interest in chemistry among the students.
- As motivator and role model to generate leaders with compassion and courage.
- As Dorm Parent was a great emotional support and guide to children.
- As Founder Principal worked closely with builders, local authorities and education board to ensure the comfortable, ideal compatible state of art of the building.
- Congregated the Affiliation process successfully to meet out all standards of ICSE and CBSE.
- Interviewed and appointed teaching and non-teaching staff which resulted in significant improvement in academic and administrative areas.
- Modernized the efficiency of the teaching team through board and academies.
- Empowered teachers with numerous presentations and latest teaching strategies.
- Established a strong work relationship among teachers and non-teaching staff from security to the cook with contact instead of control.
- Secured the best rapport with the parents and students with transparent school policies.
Every bud is sent on a great mission to this planet. It is the care and environment that make the bud bloom or wither. The child blooms in the hands of right teacher and the right system.