The school has all the necessary facilities in keeping with the modern trend in education. Experienced and trained teachers help in maintaining academic excellence and high standards of the school.
- The Campus is surrounded by an inspiring panoramic view of nature with green fields. The atmosphere is serene with well laid out roads, gardens, avenue of trees and lawns.
- A well-equipped library with books covering various fields like education, general knowledge, facts, encyclopaedias, newspapers, magazines etc.
- Well-equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Computer Science and English departments.
- Two well-maintained playgrounds for cricket and football.
- A conference hall with LCD facilities.
- 3G connectivity in rooms of CBSE International with LCD projector and screen.
Computer Education: It aims at making students use the computer both as a productive tool and as a means of creativity and self-expression. The curriculum encompasses technological skills based on themes that are current and meaningful. The program helps children build a solid foundation of fundamental learning skills and prepares them for the fast changing technology of today and the future.
Drawing & Painting: The techniques of sketching, still-life, water colour, painting and oil painting are taught. Creativity is emphasized in these activities.
Work Experience: This is divided into essential and elective areas. Essential area covers community service and campus cleanliness. Elective area offers a wide range of activities to cater to the creativity of the students and to enable them to appreciate dignity of labour. Computer Literacy which is offered right from Standard 1 is part of the elective area in Work Experience.
Life Skills: As the children grow, their roles, responsibilities, aspirations and environmental context changes. This brings about the need for developing new insights in life skills.
1. To help the child understand that joy of living is a result of holistic development of personality.
2. To encourage the child to initiate steps that will help him become healthy at the physical, mental and spiritual level.
- Project work is an integral part of the school curriculum. The Annual Educational Project, which is thematic, is a unique feature of the school.
- Western Music: Notation, sight reading, chords and lead playing in Western Classical light music as well as familiar tunes are focussed on.
- Vocal Music: Rudimentary lessons like Sarali Varisai, Alankaram, Krithis of many famous composers are introduced.
- Bharatha Natyam: Basic footsteps like Thattadavu, Nattadavu, Mardhitha Adavu, Korvai etc., and the slokas accompanying the movements of hands and body are taught to the beginners. At an advanced stage the learners are taught items like Pushpanjali, Alarippu, Jathiswaram etc.
- Yoga: : Exercises and postures that benefit different parts of the body are demonstrated and performed. Asanas are graded according to the age and experience of the student.
- Lateral Thinking: : This nurtures creativity and paves the way for strengthening problem-solving techniques. The inventive faculty coupled with divergent thinking make children, visionaries.
- General Assembly: The general assembly is a weekly feature offering varied activities and serves as a stage for students, aspiring to compete at higher levels.
- Sports & Games: ‘Sound mind in a sound body.' This is ensured by making games compulsory for all students. Professionally qualified Physical Education Teachers take care of the sports activities of the school. The school is divided into four houses and inter house activities are conducted regularly. Students who are declared physically unfit by a physician are given exemption from taking part in sports activities. The Annual Sports is a regular feature and an important co-curricular activity of the school.